A little about dump service codes
A little about dump service codes-
Ever wondered what the service codes (101, 201, 203 etc…) meant when buying dumps. The value of the service code determines where the cards are suitable to use and in what way.
4802394718492472=141210111009248 – The underlined section is the service code on a dump.
First digit (Usage Variables):
– 1xx: Worldwide use, usually doesnt have a smart chip.
– 2xx: Worldwide use, does have a smart chip and required to use smart chip if the card reader reads the chip
– 5xx: National use, a list of regions can be allowed by the bank (often called region locks).
– 6xx: National use, a list of regions can be allowed by the bank but required to use smart chip if the card reader reads the chip
– 7xx: Only useable according to what has been agreed with the bank
Second digit (Authorization)
– x0x: Normal authorization, normal usage.
– x2x: Contact issuing bank.
– x4x: Contact issuing bank, exceptions rules by bank.
Third digit (services that the card can be used for):
– xx0: Can be used for anything, require PIN.
– xx1: Can be used for anything without PIN.
– xx2: Can be used to buy goods or pay a service, cannot retrieve cash, PIN not required.
– xx3: ATM only ,PIN required.
– xx4: Cash only, PIN not required.
– xx5: Can be used to buy goods or pay a service, cannot retrieve cash. PIN required
– xx6: No restrictions to use, will ask for PIN when possible.
– xx7: Can be used to buy goods or pay a service, cannot retrieve cash. PIN required when possible.
This information is from Wikipedia and personal research.
Thats all on A little about dump service codes
WE ARE HERE FOR SERIOUS BUSINESS, WE DO NOT TOLERATE TIME WASTERS AND BEGGARS TRYING TO BEG OR SCAM US OF OUR PRODUCTS. Payment is Upfront, Our services are not free CONTACT US FOR PURCHASE/INQUIRIES, WE RESPOND ALMOST INSTANTLY : WHATSAPP: sudohackers.com CLICK HERE EMAIL: [email protected] EMAIL US NOW ICQ: sudohackers.com CLICK HERE TELEGRAM: sudohackers.com CLICK HERE